Welcome!

An online space for queer, questioning, lesbian, bi, trans and everything else in between women at Yale

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Age Question

I must admit that in my lesbian life I have always been attracted to older women.

...my idea of a hot date.

No, no. Actually that's not what I mean. I literally just mean women who are older than me.

In fact, every relationship (or hookup) which had a real connection was with someone at least 5 years older than me. Maybe it's because I feel I am rather mature for my age, maybe it's because, frankly, Yalies don't interest me, but for whatever reason I always find myself looking outside my peer group for something more.

I've gotten some odd reactions surrounding the topic of age and what is an "acceptable" difference and I'm interested to get more opinions. Here's a poll to let you to share your opinion:


create a free poll on pollsb.com

1 comment:

Eric said...

As long as no one is getting hurt or going to jail, have at it! :)