Welcome!

An online space for queer, questioning, lesbian, bi, trans and everything else in between women at Yale

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Adventures Never Seem to End

Can you believe it has only just become officially summer? Sure doesn't feel like it. I hope every body has been staying cool by every interpretation possible.
Me? I've had some good times. I discovered a while ago that June was going to be a total mis-mash of a month , so I just let it happen.
My little sister graduated from high school. That was very exciting and also odd. Feels weird being old.
Then, pretty much, I went on a cruise to Orlando and the Bahamas. Now that was awesome. Ate so much delicious food that I voluntarily fasted for the next day and a half.
Got my personal training certification and may or may not have signed all of my time away to a gym for the next three months. But whatever, it pays like a dream.
I did yoga in Times Square on Monday. One of the weirdest things I've ever done, but also fun. I felt like a skyscraper.
Now this week is Pride and its the first time I've been in NYC and old/aware enough to appreciate it.
in short, running around like a chicken with my head chopped off. AND LOVING IT!

yeah, i know, this is short on the details, but I just wanted to pop in and share the love. Now I'm gonna go drink sangria.

No comments: