Welcome!

An online space for queer, questioning, lesbian, bi, trans and everything else in between women at Yale

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day from Sappho!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you're having a great day filled with love of all kinds!

Personally, I just love to watch all the cute things that happen around campus. For example, I found it absolutely adorable when I saw a good friend standing outside my class this morning with a rose behind his back, looking extremely nervous, just waiting for a particularly charming boy of interest to come out... no pun intended. It was really the cutest thing I've seen in a while!

Want to tell your VDay stories? Want to rant about how commercialized and consumerist today is? Want to send a shout-out to someone? Write on the Sappho Blog for this special day only (or sign up for a regular commitment to write)! Email sappho.blog@gmail.com to get set up as an author! Posts can be completely anonymous... or not.

For a special Valentine's Day e-card, to you from Sappho, go here: http://www.rattlebox.com/pickup/1538828/rb0af28b5259b.html

No comments: