Welcome!

An online space for queer, questioning, lesbian, bi, trans and everything else in between women at Yale

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good Morning!

I've always been a morning person. I enjoy having the full day ahead of me to work and relax, and, thanks to rowing and a full day of classes and meetings and stuffing myself to oblivion at dinner, I'm pretty much non-functional after 10pm. Yes, this makes me a terrible college student.
Anyhow, in honor of the work I have to get done today, my post will likewise be short, but will include some fun things to keep everyone occupied.

Every morning, in addition to the boring stuff like getting dressed and brushing my teeth I visit the following website:

www.woot.com
- one day, one deal. it's terrible because i have no money to shop but sometimes they are just giving the stuff away and I can't help it.

www.crossfit.com- as much as I'm married to rowing, I'm excited to get to do this full time. Endorphin high for hours

Yu+Me- I haven't the slightest clue how I found this originally anymore. It's a pretty decent lesbian webcomic, and at the very least it is really well drawn. (said as an uncritical reviewer of art)

Khaos!- This I found from Yu+Me. It's a GLBT webcomic, and while it doesn't update as frequently, its definitely my favorite of the two.

VolumeVote- This is a cool site I just found that offers a free mp3 every day. Sometimes it's well known awesome stuff (Bad Romance) and other times its unexpected/unknown awesome stuff.

I mean, I also check the weather and look at the NYTimes headlines. But I figure those five ought to keep enough people distracted for the time being. : D

Time for breakfast! It is, after all, the most important meal of the day.

And Happy Spring Break everyone (especially those of you who are leaving the Have)

No comments: